|Price per m²:||€ 3,086|
The object was already divided in 1988 and individual Land registers for the respective apartments exist. The house, built in 1906, was gradually renovated, well maintained and all old building style elements (banisters, Ceiling stucco and apartment doors) were renovated. All staircases and main entrance areas, as well as the landscaped courtyard are well maintained. The heating is carried out by an oil central heating from 1975/1998 (later conversion to district heating supply possible) and the individual hot water supply is via electrical Instantaneous water heater provided The property is 43.75m2 in size and is well laid out.
• The property is 43.75 m² in size and has a large living space.
• When entering the apartment, you immediately notice the individuality of the floor plan.
• From the hall you reach the living area.
• You enter the kitchen through the living area.
• The floor plan opens up a lot of freedom to rearrange yourself as you wish.
• In the living areas, large soundproof windows let a lot of light into the room.
Located in the leafy northwest of Berlin, the Reinickendorf district offers both rural idyllic and metropolitan flair with excellent infrastructure. The property is in the southern part of the district, adjacent to the districts of Wedding and Pankow just off the metro line U8. Despite the quiet location you can find in the immediate vicinity schools, amenities, doctors and many shopping opportunities. The area is surrounded by sports facilities also. The newly renovated Paracelsus Bath is also in the immediate vicinity. With Lake Tegeler and Tegeler Forest, the district has large expanses of water and green that occupy more than a quarter of the district area, an absolute record in Berlin. Thanks to the 23 bus, three S and two metro lines as well as the city highway A 111, the paths in Reinickendorf are short, and in a few minutes, you can easily reach Berlin city Centre.