|Price per m²:||€ 4,200|
The apartment is located in a residential area in the leafy north of Neukölln, in a low-traffic side street at the intersection between Weichselstraße and Weserstraße. Except for the bathroom, the rooms are located on the street side of Weichselstraße towards the northwest. The apartment has a good floor plan. All rooms are of a reasonable size; the floors are mostly floorboards and the ceilings are high and rounded. You will still find original stucco as a border and also as a rosette. The windows are double box windows and they are framed by round arches. In the large living area and in the other rooms the windows are very large, high and bright, flooding the rooms with light.
• The apartment has the typical old building charm with mostly floorboards, high ceilings, which are equipped with original stucco in the living areas.
• The rooms are well laid out and very bright.
• The entrance area is equipped with pulled planks and every room is accessible through the hallway.
• The kitchen is also equipped with wooden floorboards. The large kitchen offers plenty of space for closets, which means storage space. The modern kitchen is new, belongs to the tenants and is also for sale.
• Furthermore, the kitchen is spacious, so it makes sense to set up a cozy seating area. The connections for a washing machine are also located here.
• In all areas, large, wide windows and several double box windows flood the rooms with plenty of light.
• The daylight bathroom is very large and has a bathtub. It is door-high with a light beige modern tile mirror. The floor tiles are large and dark with a slate look.
• In the bathroom and in the kitchen, the ceilings for the lighting are suspended a bit.
Weichselstraße is in the heart of the trendy Neukölln. With the coolest quirky bars, Neukӧlln’s flair will forever be understated. With direct access to parks such as Tempelhofer Feld, Hasenheide, Gӧrlitzer Park and Treptower Park, all with short journeys, you will never find yourself short of finding somewhere for a picnic. The transport links are very well connected with various bus links close by. Within a very short walk the nearest U-Bahn station Karl-Marx-Strasse can be found. The line is along the U7 connecting to both Tegel and Schӧnefeld and this October the BER – Brandenburg International Airport, which will see Berlin open its doors to longer international flights. One stop away or a moment stroll away you will find yourself at the shopping centre Neukölln Arcaden with its many shops and cool roof top bar, with views all over Berlin, Klunkerkranich.