|Price per m²:||€ 4,025|
The main building was built between 1900 and 1910. The original stucco work is still in the entrance area of the building. The modernised 2 room top floor apartment was built in 1998 and makes a very neat impression. The apartment captivates with a fantastic view over the Berlin skyline. The entrance area gives a first impression of the playful cut of an attic extension. The hallway is very bright due to its own window in the roof and there is enough space for a cloakroom. The floor of the apartment is equipped with laminate, the kitchen and bathroom are both tiled. To the left of the hallway you first come to the kitchen, which is equipped with a fitted kitchen. Next to the kitchen are the modern black and white tiled bathroom. It is in a very well-kept condition, fully tiled and equipped with a toilet, a shower tray and a sink. There is also enough space here for any bathroom furniture. The living room has laminate flooring and is on the right side of the hall. Heating and hot water supply are carried out centrally by district heating.
• The apartment is on the top floor of the main building.
• The property is 61.26 m² in size and has two rooms of different sizes, each of which is accessible from the hallway (no through room).
• In the living areas, the high windows with double glazing flood the rooms with a lot of light.
• The well lit kitchen with tiled flooring is on the left.
• Furthermore, the connections for the washing machine are in the kitchen.
• The also renovated tiled bathroom has a walk in shower and is equipped with a bright, door-high tile mirror.
This apartment is located in one of the best locations in the Berlin district Friedrichshain Kreuzberg. Friedrichshain is home to numerous design and media companies such as MTV, Zalando and Universal. It is known for its many bars, clubs, pubs and cafes, concentrated in and around Simon-Dach-Straße and Boxhagener Platz. As Friedrichshain’s popularity rises and improvements to the local area reflect confidence in this district and pave the way for large scale capital appreciation. The property location is perfect as it’s surrounded with all kind of grocery stores, restaurants, bars, and shopping centres and small boutiques. The access to public transport is excellent, with tram stops M10, M13, M21, Samariterstraße U-Bahn and Frankfurter Allee S-Bahn stations within 10min walk. In the quiet residential neighbourhood you will find nice little restaurants and cafes. Numerous small parks and green areas in the middle of the residential area make the district very attractive.