|Price per m²:||€ 8,929|
Type: Underground Parking
Price: € 40,000
|Rental per month:||2.450,00 €|
This modern luxury development consisting a total of 40 apartments located on 5 floors. From this 5 apartments are Penthouses which are located on the top floor. The apartment is located in the sought after "Samariter Kiez" and is part of a luxury multi-family development dubbed "Parkquartier Dolziger" which was built in 2013. Energy for the entire development is generated by a Wood-Pellet heating system with "Solar-Thermie" with support for hot water generation. Street access to the underground garage is via Dolziger Strasse. Internally, each part of the development is connected via elevator and staircase to the underground garage, for easy access to the apartments.
**Luxury rented Penthouse Apartment with the possibility of self use**
- Total 123m² of living space
- Currently configured as a 1-Bedroom, 1,5 Bathroom Apartment
- 23m² garden-facing balcony with access from Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen / Living area
- Custom 7m remote controlled and weather-proof balcony awning.
- 63m² private rooftop terrace with amazing 360º views over Berlin accessible via indoor staircase and a bespoke electronically controlled and operated skylight window.
- Both, Balcony and Rooftop Terrace feature a "Garapa" wood flooring (similar to "Bankirai" yet sustainable) and a glass and black steel balustrade.
- Light-flooded rooms with extra large panoramic windows and sliding doors
- Ceiling height approx. 3m throughout with integrated down lights
- Large open-concept living space with solid oak floors throughout the apartment (oiled tobacco brown)
- "Next125" Designer Kitchen with double wide island, "Schleiflack Weiß" without visible hardware, Miele Induction Range, Oven and Dishwasher, Bosch Fridge and Freezer and Liebherr 2-zone wine refrigerator for 24 bottles
- Wood burning fire place
- Bedroom and en-suite bathroom (both with access to balcony) with freestanding bathtub, large walk-in shower and double vanity and custom-built walk-in closet
- Main and Guest bathroom feature custom built, solid wood vanity cabinets with drawers for storage
- Custom built-in cabinets providing ample storage throughout the apartment, including full height entrance wardrobe, Laundry area for side-by-side washer and dryer set-up, and under staircase storage.
- Remote controlled sun-shades for each window and exterior door in the apartment
- Very quiet location within the development, no direct street view or traffic noise
- Unobstructed views over the large beautiful community garden
- Private assigned parking spot (Own Grundbuch) in the underground garage
- The basement includes a private lockable storage unit of approx. 6m2
The property is located in Friedrichshain close to Prenzlauer Berg. This area has fantastic transport with trams, trains and bus routes close by. The S41 & S42 Ring Bahn routes are just a short walk away at Storkower Straße, the U-Bahn Samariterstrasse is also only a few minutes walk. In the immediate vicinity you will find a Rewe and Penny as well as clothes shops for daily essentials and other shopping needs. Close by the Blankesteinpark and Forckenbeckplatz parks can be found. Locally, the lively hustle and bustle of Friedrichshain is just a short walking distance, while the apartment remains in the peaceful and quieter parts of the Samariter Kiez neighbourhood. There are also many bars and restaurants to be found with Samariterplatz being very close by. Within a short journey the historic Frankfurter Allee can be found. With views of classic Berlin architecture and a direct view of the TV Tower this area has become a hotspot for locals to spend their time.