|Price per m²:||€ 3,952|
• The property from the turn of the century was divided in 2011. • The property is located in one of the most popular and central residential areas of Friedrichshain. • The house was constantly maintained and makes a very well-kept impression. • At the rear of the building there is a courtyard, access to the side wing and storage facilities for the bikes. • An elevator offers step less access. • The high ceilings convey a feeling of freedom and space in all rooms. • Thanks to the large windows, the rooms offer a bright and light-flooded atmosphere.
- Via the corridor you can enter the two living areas separately, so that other possibilities of living together are opened.
- The apartment has the typical old building charm (high ceilings, wooden floorboards, stucco, etc.).
- The large windows let a lot of light into all rooms, so the apartment offers a very bright atmosphere.
- The left living room is equipped with a brightly tiled balcony (southwest facing).
- The larger living room to the right is located to the quiet backyard and is a so-called 'Berliner Zimmer'.
- To the kitchen belongs a bright used fitted kitchen, which is equipped with a custom-made worktop. Here you will also find the connections for the washing machine and other electrical appliances.
- The windows in the apartment are double glazed windows with plastic frames from 2004.
- There are old floorboards under carpet or CV/PVC flooring throughout the apartment.
The property is situated in one of the best locations in the Berlin district of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. Friedrichshain is home to numerous design and media companies such as MTV, Zalando and Universal. It is known for its many bars, clubs, pubs and cafés, concentrated in and around Simon-Dach-Straße and Boxhagener Platz. Since the Friedrichshain's popularity increases, the way for capital growth is paved on a large scale. The unit is located near Frankfurter Allee, making it one of the main shopping streets in the district. The good infrastructure leaves nothing to be desired for errands for daily needs. Public transportation (S-Bahn and various bus and tram lines) are within walking distance. The U-5 with the direction Alexanderplatz is in an eight minute walk. Schools and kindergartens are in the immediate vicinity. Parking spaces are sufficiently available in the adjacent side streets. In the quiet residential neighbourhood, you will find nice little restaurants and cafes. Numerous small parks and green areas in the middle of the residential area make the neighbourhood very attractive.