|Price per m²:||€ 3,579|
|Rental per month:||702,24 €|
The building is set in the leafy north of Neukölln. The building displays architecture from the German Imperial Era which began in 1860. This era is famous for its vaunt arch doorways, hardwood flooring, stucco Elements, high ceilings, large windows and balconies. The recent refurbishment work includes the Façade, balconies, stairwells and entrance ways being restored. The properties infrastructure was completed modernised throughout the 1990s.
• The apartment is located in a low-traffic side street at the crossroads between Weichselstrasse and Weserstrasse in a residential area.
• The living quarters are located on the street side of Weichselstraße in the northwest and on the corner of Weserstraße.
• Typical old components can be seen.
• The floors are mostly original planks.
• The ceilings are high and rounded.
• You can still find the original Stuco as a border and also as a rosette.
• The apartment has a good floor plan. All rooms are of a reasonable size.
• The windows in the large living area and also in the other rooms are very large, high and bright and let the room flood with light.
• The large daylight kitchen offers enough space for a cozy seating area. The connection for the washing machine is located here. There is also a dishwasher here.
• The bathroom with bathtub also offers natural light. The best air circulation is guaranteed through the window.
Weserstraße is in the heart of the trendy Neukölln. With the coolest quirky bars, Neukӧlln’s flair will forever be understated. With direct access to parks such as Tempelhofer Feld, Hasenheide, Gӧrlitzer Park and Treptower Park, all with short journeys, you will never find yourself short of finding somewhere for a picnic. The transport links are very well connected with various bus links close by. Within a very short walk the nearest U-Bahn station Karl-Marx-Strasse can be found. The line is along the U7 connecting to both Tegel and Schӧnefeld and this October the BER – Brandenburg International Airport, which will see Berlin open its doors to longer international flights. One stop away or a moment stroll away you will find yourself at the shopping centre Neukölln Arcaden with its many shops and cool roof top bar, with views all over Berlin, Klunkerkranich.