|Price per m²:||€ 5,061|
A beautiful Altbau situated in the district of the Tiergarten, towards the most central part of Berlin, frequently referred to as a trendy up and coming area for the young Berliner’s. The building consisting 31 apartments in front house and garden house that was originally built in 1910 and has been extensively refurbished and modernised over the last years, both inside and outside.
• The vacant apartment is located on a low-traffic street in a residential area characterized by old buildings from the Wilhelminian era.
• The floors are mostly original floorboards in the living room and bedroom. The kitchen, hallway and bathroom are equipped with tiles.
• The ceilings are approx. 2.90 m high.
• The apartment has a good floor plan. All rooms are of a reasonable size and are accessible from the hallway.
• The bedroom has a walk in storage space.
• The windows in the large living area and in the other rooms are very large, high and bright and let the room flood with light.
• The windows are double box windows made of wood in the living room and bedroom. In the kitchen they are made of plastic and are double-insulated.
• The doors are made of wood and contain two white-painted glass windows in the kitchen.
• The approx. 10m² daylight kitchen offers enough space for a cozy sitting area.
• The bathroom is electrically ventilated and has a shower. Here is the connection for a small washing machine.
• A small balcony enables a big step into the fresh air.
Situated in probably the most beautiful residential district Moabit, is Essener Straße. With the façade of rehabilitated houses of the founder time, of the '1920's, surrounded by cultivated gardens, red thorn trees and historic streets gives this area its cultural stamp. Essener Straße is set in a tranquil location of Berlin with little passing through traffic. Local businesses thrive here, including an organic store directly at the corner, a nice café bookshop and some restaurants. Supermarkets, opticians, barbers, tailors, physicians and pharmacies of all types can be found here along with important offices including the city hall, which are situated locally. Public transport links here are good with the U Bahn railway station on Turmstraße reached on foot, in almost five minutes. If you love the water or like to go walking in parks, you can stroll at the nearby Bundesbank, very idyllically situated at the River Spree. There you can admire the swans and enjoy the many surrounding plants and trees.